Attorney Rhonda Stuart has almost 20 years helping business navigate their legal challenges.
Her practice areas include:
- General litigation: When negotiation is over, going to court to secure a judgment. When businesses have a contract dispute, an experienced litigator can make a difference.
- Risk management: Assisting companies in decreasing liability and the potential for liability.
- Employment law defense: Defending employers against charges of discrimination and wrongful termination, and other employment law matters.
- Foreclosures: When owners want to foreclose on a property, they must be prepared for the unexpected. That’s when experience matters.
- Collections & Liens: Assisting business in collecting on accounts receivables and judgments. Includes helping to secure liens, and defending against them.
- Real estate: Transaction, such as real estate closings, and litigation.
- Family Law: